Ergobaby Original Infant Insert Heart2Heart™ - Natural
Made of 100% cotton, this specially padded insert was made to support the head and neck of your newborn baby. Soft, comfortable and adjustable, it easily fits any Ergobaby Carrier. The Ergobaby Infant Insert is required for babies ranging from 7 to 12 lbs or newborns to 4-5 months.
Cradle your baby. This soft, Ergobaby Infant Insert cushion works with any Ergobaby Carrier and must be inserted to support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary design keeps pressure off a baby’s developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any Ergobaby Carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
- The cushioned Shell combined with the removable Pillow can be used together for newborns to ensure they are seated correctly and have the head and neck support provided by cushioned outside layer (for Babies from newborn to 4-5 months, and from 7 to 12 pounds).
- Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the Heart2Heart™ outer Shell layer, without the Pillow (for babies that are under 4 months, but over 12 pounds).
- Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the Ergobaby Carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer. (Babies that are over 4 months, but under 12 pounds)
- CPSIA compliant
- Inserts into all styles of the Ergobaby Carrier with ease
- Provides Ergonomic support for growing baby bodies
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- 100% cotton poplin fabric
- 100% cotton filling